Sunday 23 February 2014

Arizona Airsoft Events

https://www.vipairsoft.net/don-davis-event/
Arizona Airsoft Events
2014 SUMMER CAMP SERIES!
LEADERSHIP, COMMUNICATION, TEAMWORK, DISCIPLINE

Click the camp course you are interested in for more details as to schedules and rates.

Campers need to be at least 11 years old to join our camp series.



VIPAIRSOFT TACTICS 101
This three-day program offers participants the opportunity to find out and practice individual- and team-based techniques for close quarter airsoft games.

AIRSOFT SPECIAL OPERATIONS
This 12-day program supplies a sensible military training experience. The training is hosted by trainers from Marauders Tactical Training who are military veterans. The course will offer a variety of discipline-building challenges, tactical training and airsoft adventures based on real-world goals.

ADVANCED SPEC OPS EXPERIENCE
This program is available to participants who have completed the Airsoft Special Operations Training Experience. This 3-day program constructs upon the skills developed in the standard program and offers specialized training for airsoft players who want to become team leads, assaulters and airsoft bomb professionals.

PISTOL TOURNAMENTS

TOURNAMENT: January 8, 2014 to March 28, 2014
WHEN: Wednesday, Thursday, Fridays
TIME: 6 PM to 8 PM
ENTRY: $10 per entry

POLICIES:
1. You do not need to play every tournament day and can pick just how typically you enter into the competition.

2. You can make use of any kind of airsoft pistol regardless of FPS.

3. You need to make use of house bbs to join.

4. Tournament entry does not guarantee you access into the general session admission and vice versa (general session admission does not get you entry into the tournament).

WEEKLY WINNING: Weekly winners will be picked based on all the scores accumulated from Wednesday, Thursday and Friday combined. The competitor with the best total score will be the winner! Weekly winners will be handed a "Golden Ticket" vesting them entry to the biannual competition.

FINALE WINNING: All the weekly winners will be given a "Golden Ticket" invitation to join the finale contest. The three shooters with the best times at the finale event will win the prizes here. Only those players that turn up for the finale contest will be eligible for the prizes.

PRIZES:
Weekly Prizes:
1st Place: $25 gift card.
2nd Place: Free admission pass.

BiAnnual Prizes:
1st Place: $500 cash
2nd Place: $100 gift card
3rd Place: $25 gift card

**Please take note: Policies
and schedules of competition may change.

Z-Wars: The Outbreak
PARENT/PLAYER ADVISORY:

This event has a Parent/Player Advisory, and it is highly advised that players be at least 13 to attend. This occasion will have really lifelike costumery for the monsters and could be frightening to some gamers. Players will need to connect with the monsters and could be touched or grabbed by them. It is not recommended for players with heart or panic disorders to attend this affair. There will be no refunds for those players that leave in the middle of the event.

Event Storyline:

It has been 6 months since the Rayne Corporation first released the virus on my hometown of Orion City. I used to be part of the police department's Strategic and Tactical Armed Team or S.T.A.T. I remember the first day of the outbreak; the town began to get sick and it hit every person like a plague. First they sweat with high fever, then death started promptly. Every person assumed it was a late-blooming flu up until folks started dying swiftly . . . and violently. Per federal protocol, we called the CDC -- mistake # 1. Mistake # 2: returning to the healthcare facility to await the CDC people and visit my little girl.

She was just one of the first to get sick, but she was a real fighter. I made a decision to sit down and loosen up to the recurring beeping of her various monitors. As the beeps on her heart monitor decreased, I took her sweaty hand in mine, trying to feel for the spark of life she once had. I was reaching for the nurse telephone call button when I heard gunfire break out down the hallway. I ran from her room with my gun drawn and located my team shooting at patients, that regardless of numerous gun shot wounds were somewhat still approaching my team. Blood sprayed the walls and floors in thick red, and yet these people kept moving forward with wild fervor in their eyes. They seemed to have one goal-- bite and attack the S.T.A.T. unit.

I swiveled quickly around as I saw a nurse running toward my little girl's area. Seeing that she wasn't overcome with the crazed need to bite, I yelled for her to get in the hospital room and lock herself in with my little girl. The members of my unit that were still standing began to fall back as our fallen brothers were overtaken by the rampaging people. We gathered everything we could possibly and shut out the doors in the hallway so nothing could get through.

As we finished, I heard a blood-curdling scream coming from my little girl's room. I rushed toward her room, leaving my team behind and threw my adrenaline-loaded body full force through the door. As I regained balance, I looked to her bed, then down to the floor only to find out my little girl was covered in blood. She turned and looked up at me with the nurse's internals dangling from her gaping mouth with more crumpled in her hands. She stood up and began to walk towards me with her arms out as if to hug me; all with an innocent smile on her face. Fatherly reaction took control of and I was overcome with the desire to hold and comfort her. As I knelt down to take her into my arms, she snarled and lunged at my neck. I shoved her back into the wall and heard a shot ring out behind me as a hole appeared where my little girl's once happy, radiating face was.

Horrified, I spun my head around to see a dark figure holding a smoking rifle. He reached his hand out and took me to my feet. Before I could thank him and ask about my team he began to drag me out of the room, yelling, "We should go. NOW!"

Synopsis of Game play:

You will be placed on the survivor STAT Unit or the Rayne Corporation. Each group will have different objectives that have to be completed throughout the night. This is the beginning of the Z-Wars story and will be continued at future lock-ins.

Will you have just what it takes to get away from the city?

No comments:

Post a Comment